Summer Berry & Plum Pudding
(Originally from Real Simple)
- 3 red or black plums, sliced 1/2 inch thick (I used 4 because I had less of ingredients below)
- 1 6-ounce container blackberries
- 1 4-ounce container blueberries (leftover container of blueberries)
- 2 6-ounce containers raspberries (wish I had this ingredient!!)
- (I also added cranberries because I had a ton in my freezer)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 hamburger or hot dog buns, split
- whipped cream (optional)
In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, bring the plums, blackberries, blueberries, half the raspberries, the sugar, and ¼ cup water to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the blueberries begin to burst, about 5 minutes.
What recipes have you been enjoying lately?