This week’s menu is rather simple, since we have a LOT going on. We are going to be gone several of the nights.
Monday: Taco Soup (recipe below)
Friday: out to eat
Sunday: Homemade pizza
This soup was amazingly tasty!! I think it’s the Ranch dressing mix that really added great flavor!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 package reduced sodium Taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans chili beans (15 oz.)
- 1 bag of frozen corn (12-16 oz.)
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies (15 oz.)
- 2 can stewed tomatoes (16 oz.)
- 2 cups water (you can vary this for thinner/thicker soup)
In a dutch oven, heat the lean ground beef until cooked thoroughly. Once cooked, drain excess liquid and add Taco mix to beef. Add diced tomatoes with the green chiles, beans, corn, stewed tomatoes, water and Ranch dressing. I usual bring it to a boil and taste it to see if I want to add anything else. Simmer to allow the flavors to merge.
Makes 6 servings.
What are you planning this week? I’d love to check out your menu for inspiration. Just leave a comment and a link to your post!!
Don’t forget to check out my recipes tab for more meal ideas! You can also check out my other Menu Planning Monday posts or Organizing Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday Blog Hop! See you tomorrow for the Take it on Tuesday blog hop!